Friday, January 3, 2014

Obsession


This small obsession of making home made food is getting a little bit out of hand. Some of you might remember that in my previous post about home made food I mentioned that I was done making these kinds of things, but I just couldn't help myself doing it again.
Plus getting to know more and more about what is added to food (additives, E-numbers, etc) we eat scares me to shit! Even if it says that it is biological -which is a marketing technique in my opinion- I don't trust it.
To stop eating is no option I guess, so what's better than having full control of what you eat?!

This time the lucky ingredient is: CRANBERRY.
I'm going to skip all the health blabla and just mention that it is yummy. I find it bitter eating it raw, so just cooking it with a little water and sugar makes it a very nice cranberry compote.




Some of you wonder if I eat all those things that I make myself, but the honest truth is, I love giving it away. There's something about putting care and effort into making a little something for someone you love.

9 comments:

  1. This looks delicious indeed and very festive with the red colours! All kinds of natural food are healthy :)

    Check out my outfit post featuring Zara shirt and winter layers :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the middle photo, Looks yummy too!

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cranberries and cranberry sauce!
    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks YUM! I love cranberry anything, plus it's so pretty.

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com
    Enter my give away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!
    i love cranberries, especially in juice form

    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks delicious!

    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love cranberry sauce!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete