It took me a while to update this post because I have had a very busy week. But I finally got some time to update!
As some of you might have seen in the previous post, I am trying to cover my wall with inspirational frames, so last week I have been working on a new frame on which the words Explore, Dream and Discover are placed.
I worked on this tiny project with a friend who is amazing knitting and crocheting. And since I don't have the patience to knit, I let her do it while I was working on the video and the words which are made of felt.
How about you? Do you like knitting?



sounds exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
ReplyDeletewe can follow each other if you want :)
http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
xoxo Gloria
I just did a similar stop motion movie, pretty funny to do!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rowan
www.redreidinghood.com
I like your blog soo much!!!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? ;)) I've already followed you and I invite you to my page:
http://jesuismonika.blogspot.com
Kisses beautiful!! :)
cool post! :))
ReplyDeletevisit my blog too dear?
xoxo,
Rae \(^o^)/
Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire
This was really inspiring, great post
ReplyDeletehttp://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/
x
Excited to see some more!
ReplyDeletePlease follow
www.e1girl.blogspot.com
X
Inspiring!
ReplyDeleteEdita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk
Your post is great. It's inspiring!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Love it :)
ReplyDeletePuck | ONEOFPOINTS.com
Oo can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion & Style
xoxo
Love your blog, always a joy to visit!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could knit - I tried a few times. My mother knits and I thought it would be a nice relaxing thing. But alas... no. :) Perhaps we could follow each other?
ReplyDeletexo Lulu
simplylulustyle.com
Lovely creation!
ReplyDeletehttp://ladynoree.blogspot.fr/
Love!
ReplyDeleteMy Showroom Blog
This looks so cute! Love it
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Joy
justlikesushi.com
I love it! Great job! Visit my blog) we can follow each other)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lazyheelsblog.com/
veeeery nice post! :*
ReplyDeletehttp://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/