Even though we were born as an individual, you see that people are always finding something to care for. Whether it's something solid like a mobile phone or a baby or a companion or a lover, it makes them the happiest people in the world when they do something for others. Our jobs are based on that, we always help one another because that gives us satisfaction. People at shops help you buy the right shoe, dentists and doctors help you to get rid of pain, designers make products to make your life easier, artists share their passion so that for a moment you can forget about everything else around you.
I, myself, want to be there for someone in good and bad times, both. Not because I need it, because I'll always find something to care for, something or someone that makes me happy. But I choose him and I exposed myself to him because I chose him to deserve my care. My heart chose him to take my breath away, my heart chose to skip a beat for him and to open up for him. What our heart feels is not something we have in control, but I'm trusting it that it's making a right choice. I choose to follow my heart because it makes me happy.
I'm living my life, do things that make me happy, buy things that make me happy, work hard; I see things happening. And in the end there's always one thing that's on my mind. Him. And that's when I know why I'm alive, what my purpose is in life: to love and to be loved.
It sounds so easy, and it is easy. Everything else around makes us realize that this is what it's all about.
I've read this book about simplicity and it says that you can't appreciate simplicity without complexity. You don't know what simplicity is if there's no complexity. All the complex things, like work, being busy, fights, struggles will make us appreciate and come back to simplicity (love).
I don't know where I'm going with this story. But something made me remember why I fell in love with him in the first place and why it's so hard for me to let him go. It made me remember why I want to climb all these mountains because when I look at the bigger picture I know what we have is so beautiful.
Life is a struggle, it always will be. And when it's not it's boring. That struggle often makes us forget to look at the bigger picture and that's a pity.
We've had a lot of struggles and I can tell that it's not the end. But it's up to us whether we look past all these struggles.
There are people in this world who are unhappy because they're stuck with someone they don't love. There are people out there who can't find love. I believe we are the lucky ones that have found that love that everyone else wishes to have. And why let go of something when you found it, when it's there?
Call me a dreamer, an optimist, an idealist.. but this is what I truly believe.
Love always,
B.
No comments:
Post a Comment