Sign of life
"The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart."
I cannot express how I feel looking at this rose. It is a simple flower, yet it triggers such a powerful thing inside of me.
Never underestimate the power of the rose, whether it's given, seen or touched.
lovely post :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! x Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)
Banaz, je verdient beter dan een .blogpost blog !!!
ReplyDeleteen mooie post :)
Or smelled! For me it's always the smell.
ReplyDeletehttp://lasaloperie.blogspot.com
lovely blog!
ReplyDeletewanna follow each other?
www.fashionshores.blogspot.com
Love roses so much!
ReplyDelete-Kati
great picture! how about following each other? :)
ReplyDeletewww.anightinnyc.blogspot.com
Absolutely gorgeous,my dear!;-)
ReplyDeletexx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com
Nice photo!
ReplyDeleteYes! I know exactly how you feel. Roses are special to me too. Love all the different meanings.
ReplyDeletenice photo!
ReplyDeletekisses!
Angela Donava
Beautiful photo. x
ReplyDeleteFashion Landscape